View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Wed, Feb-12-03, 12:13

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 157/162/135
BF:
Progress: -23%

I have always drank caffenated coffee so I just started to do the decaf coffee. I have tried to diet off and on, mostly slimfast and diet dinners in the past. Before I went on Atkins I tried the 10 day cleansing to start an herbal diet. I finished the cleansing but I seemed to bloat up with it so I stopped. My brother started Atkins with somewone at work so he got me started on it.
Between Thanksgiving and New Years I was very bad and ate everything in site. I hope that you are right about my body healing. I am aslo going out to get a better scale. I am not sure how accuate it is but it cannot be that far off.

Thank you for your help. Is there any idea of what too many calories is? Like I said previously the menu I posted had 1423 calories in it. It is hard to keep the calories down too low as you are told to have lots of fats with the diet.

I will keep with the diet. I just wish that I was not the percentage in the book that don't lose. I was so excited to read all the success stories of people.

Thank you
Tami