View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Wed, Feb-12-03, 10:57

Plan: BFL
Stats: 148/143/133
BF:25%
Progress: 33%

Rosebud: That link was great! Thank you so much!

I had hoped that the light-headedness I was experiencing ALL DAY yesterday meant a 'whoosh' was a-comin, but no such luck. I'm actually UP one pound on the scale! I hate that stupid scale; I know I shouldn't use it.....and I have lost in bf%........

I'm so confused about my eating and daily plan in general. I've been following Body for Life since January 20th, but I've now modified it by DECREASING the carbs drastically. It just seems that I feel better that way. But my weight has been all over the place! I'm 'up' on the scale one day, I'm down in bf% the next day, I've been feeling bloated for weeks..........(I even took a pregnancy test last week to see if that's what was going on.....) When I first started LC'ing (about 2 years ago), the weight loss just came so easily! I barely had to exercise (just light weight-lifting), and I felt great all the time. Now, it just seems so much more challenging....I have cravings and binges that I never used to have.....Something just seems to be 'off'. I had hoped to start BFL and see some great results, but when I put my pants on this morning and they were TIGHTER than last week, it made me sad and confused! I'm in Week 4 and I had hoped it'd be going better by now. Oh well.....
Ok, sorry for venting. Just one of those days, I guess!