Old Sat, Aug-07-10, 16:23

Plan: Low Carb
Stats: 286/450/215 Male 75.6 Inches/ 192cm
BF:Only Progress....
Progress: -231%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizabethB
Hi Orionsdale,

This is just a thought, and I hope I don't offend you in any way, but I am just thinking from personal experience....do you think you could have depression? I have had it all my life and I know that when I'm in the midst of it, I am soooo tired, yet I am an insomniac. I tried a plethera of drugs for it, but I have found that 5HTP works the best for me. You can buy it at the drug store. As long as I take it with meals or it will cause nausea. Just some food for thought. BTW, congrats on your success so far!

I have gone through major bouts of depression in my life, but this really isn't one of those periods. I've finally got my life somewhat back together, and am probably the least depressed I have been in at least 7 years.... I feel good, for the most part right now. Maybe that has something to do with it. *shrug*
I was taking St. Johns wort for about a year, but ended up stopping that in May to reduce my supplement intake (I felt that I was just going through too many of them with little result)....
Although if it persists, I will think about the 5HTP in the fall... I just want to see if some other changes I make will alter it.

As for quitting my job... I am more of a believer in the educational filmstrips like "Man vs. Nature: The Road to Victory"....

But....
I woke up at 3 this morning, I didn't have to be up until 0615. I didn't make it back to sleep. Hopefully I can push being awake as long as possible, and settle in this night....