View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Jul-31-10, 11:17

Plan: Low Carb
Stats: 286/450/215 Male 75.6 Inches/ 192cm
BF:Only Progress....
Progress: -231%
Default Tired all the time....

All right in the past 19 months.. yikes.. of being l/c (of varying varieties of strictness) I have never had any sort of energy boost of being l/c.
And now, I find myself being chronically exhausted.

I guess I keep to lower than 30-40 carbs a day, generally less. Very little a/s, no alcohol since the end of May( I could see being tired if I were hungover all of the time, as usual)
-supplements- fish oil, D-3, B complex, multivitamin, cranberry extract, magnesium.

But there are several problems with my lifestyle that I cannot currently change.

-I work odd hours, at least two days of 7a-5p and three days of 3pm to 1am at a minimum.

-I sometimes get work related calls in the middle of the night.

-I move around at work enough and lift and move heavy objects, or repeatedly lift light objects which covers my exercise needs

-I need to mentally sharp from minute one of work, to 10 hours later. I have not been able to give up caffeine.

I'll take melatonin or Valerian root to put myself down sometimes when I cannot sleep, which seems to work for about an hour. But then I'll wake up a few hours later, and then spend the rest of the night trying to get back to sleep.

I find I just am whipped on my day off, I fall asleep halfway through, and then struggle to be productive for the rest of the day.

I am not sure what I am seeking, but I really have no ideas on what to do to fix. Maybe I am just complaining.
Sponsored Links