Old Wed, Feb-12-03, 02:24
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins, under 30/day
Stats: 335/289/185
BF:
Progress: 31%

Quote:
Originally posted by cdawg
I have been actually gaining for the past few years and that is now reversed which is an accomplishment in itself. The fact that the whole family is following the same plan helps.

In another area of the forum, you asked what kind of boat we have. It is a 1973 Carver, 28 feet long and sleeps 4 people.

I agree that having the whole family on-plan is a BIG help!

I didn't realize what size of boat you meant when you were talking about using it. My father used to have a bass fishing boat that we enjoyed on the Ozark lakes. Yours sounds much nicer!

Ok, now what sort of shop are you running? I must have not been paying attention.

We went to a BookCrossing meetup this evening and met some new club members. It was fun, but the meeting was held at a Borders bookstore in the cafe. They had tiny salads and tea that held us poor low-carbers over till we could get something more substantial, but it was a long and grumbly meeting. Bread and coffee shops do not hold the fascination for me that they once did.

Today was my father's birthday and I was an extremely neglectful daughter. I was gone all day and couldn't call him. And, because I had planned on calling him and hadn't thought ahead for a gift, he was not honored by us today. I feel very sad and ashamed for my failing. I am going to call him tomorrow and explain, but it is never the same the day after your birthday. I hope he will forgive me. He is a much better father than I am a daughter and deserves more than I do for him.

He misses my mother a lot. My youngest brother married recently and my father had trouble watching the ceremony. It was quite beautiful and reminded him of his own ceremony years ago.

I had a whoosh yesterday and am finally down below 300 on ALL the scales. That was a happy moment for me. I hope your happy moments continue non-stop through this way of life. I still look forward to changing clothing sizes, but my rings have moved fingers three times now.