#7   ^
Old Tue, Feb-11-03, 22:31

Plan: atkins/ paleolithic
Stats: 235/195/160 Male 69 inches
BF:
Progress: 53%
Default Kypraia

Kypraia:

It sounds to me like you may be suffering from a yeast infection (candida). I also had problems similar to yours, and as soon as I started taking supplements to control the yeast problem, I started to significantly lose weight again.

The supplements I'm currently using for candida are caprylic acid and oil of oregano. I have been taking one for about 4-7 days and then I take the other for 4-7 days. The reason I alternate is because the fungus becomes resistant to supplements fairly quickly, so by alternating it is easier to fight the fungus. Their are also tons of sites on the internet dedicated to fighting this nasty infection. There are some side effects that I had that you may want to be aware of: you may go through a detox period for up to a week where you feel light headed, weak, and may even break out in a rash. I personally broke out in rashes for about a week until my body was finally over the detox period. Also, while in detox you want to be strictly following a low-carb diet. The good news is that once your body starts to control those pest, you start to feel like a new person. I personally started feeling the way I felt when I was a kid. It's hard to explain the exact feeling but I would characterize it as a lack of stress.

I really understand your fustration. In fact, yours is the first post I have ever replied to and the reason I just registered to this site. Although, I have been browsing this site since November.

After learning so much about the poisoning of our bodies through carbohydrate consumption, I feel that I am finally on my way to becoming a healthier person. In any case, I recommend that you continue on your diet and if things aren't going well, then try experimenting with anything you can think of.

Good luck and I hope this post helps you.
sam_g5