Old Tue, Feb-11-03, 20:12
Mad Scientist

Plan: Healthy eating/lifestyle
Stats: 156/115/115 Female 5'4 - small frame
BF:
Progress: 100%

Hi kypraia:

That's a nice name, by the way.

I don't think I can answer all your questions, but here goes...

I went to your journal to see what you were eating, but didn't find much to help me out (I just skimmed quickly). You mentioned in your journal that you thought you were eating too much. While I was reading your post, I couldn't help thinking that you were eating too little!! For your weight, you must eat between 1980 and 2376 calories per day (10 -12X your weight). That's a lot of food.

IMHO, I think it's time for you to log onto fitday.com so that you can record what you are eating. If you are hungry, I'd also suspect you aren't eating enough fat, you've cut out so many of the high fat foods. That's not good.

My other question is "what are your measurements"? You've taken them before so I wanted to find out what those results are. Since you've been working out, it's possible that you've been losing fat all along even though you've gained weight. IMHO, scales should be thrown out except for those who can emotionally handle the numbers. Most people just can't.

If you'd like post your typical meal so we can analyze it.

Here's a link to the hair loss issue... http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthre...&threadid=13389

BTW, you'll be one hot "chick" in that string bikini at your goal weight. Keep the faith!

Wanda