View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Mon, May-03-10, 02:04

Plan: personalized
Stats: 240/228/160 Female 69inches
BF:
Progress: 15%

[B] to the person who posted on the other page about candida and die off... get you some enzymedica brand enzymes called candidase ... it has an enzyme called protease in it to gooble up all the die off basically ..it done wonders for me .. but protease has been known to cause excess acid and add to the reflux problem so you might wanna add the acid soothe also by enzymedica to your program ..it is a bit pricey but you only have to take it for a couple of weeks on average ...
but the best way to get rid of candida is to do a complete bowel cleanse with IF#1 and IF#2 ..and make it to where your body is not a host to those critters ...with our typical diet nowadays it sets us up for a host of diseases and reactions /parasites/candida/ IBS and etc ..

I do believe candida and fibro/cfs may be related also based on what I have read ... just look for the book "THE YEAST CONNECTION" by William G. Crook on amazon ..used is very cheap if you can find it

you can low carb for 10 yrs or more and go back to eating carbs and all symptoms come back because the reason you got candida in the first place were not addressed ..I have researched all this till my eyes hurt ..LOL..but have found out a lot ...cleanse your body and the boogers will leave cause they wont have a home of filth to live in anymore ...simple as that .. colon cleansing is da bomb ! your energy will come back by the bucketloads

candida also hate garlic and cayenne as it kills them off ...just so you know . .if you are italian then you are used to garlic if your not then get used to it ...raw garlic !... and cayenne pepper ..it kills critters and is cheap too

blessings to you all
Anne_40