#1   ^
Old Sun, Feb-09-03, 07:41
Registered Member

Plan: Ketogenic diet
Stats: 209/202/180
BF:18%
Progress: 24%
Unhappy I cant understand ketosis ?

What i can see about this diet is that the main goal is to reach ketosis, i am on my 4 attempt at this diet, i messed up a couple of times too and regain all of the weight i add lost.

Also suffering from a lower back pain i havent exacly been able to train to make this diet work, usually aerobics on the morning and some weight training in the evening so i can get all the glycogen out of my body.

Right now i am using swimming its all i can use for now til my back is ok.

Getting in ketosis was fairly easy, swimming studies show that it can get you in ketosis real fast.

I do count calories start weight 212 pounds after 8 days and a carb-up i am back at 208 pounds.

I eat 2000 calories a day splitted in 3 meals, i eat more fat the protein to make sure that i dont produce glycogen by eating to much protein. Not eating more then 10g of carbs, i dont eat no veggies either and no diet sodas.

I make sure to drink 3 cups of green tea a day and take a fatburner 1-2 times a day.

I am quit confused about that whole ketosis thing and the body feeding on our fatstorage.

But how accurate is that, i have been on ketosis for 5 straight days but i have lost only 3 pounds?

How important is it to be in ketosis ?, i do think this diet is working because my girlfriend says that my stomach and lovehandles really shrunk, but still i remain in at 208 pounds.

By reading a lot of post on this website i can see a lot of people are having the same problem has i am?

I guess my question would be how improtant is it to be in ketosis?

And my conlusion would be that i dont think any diet can be successful without exercices.
Sponsored Links