View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Sun, Mar-28-10, 16:23

Plan: Atkins (DANDR)
Stats: 290/141/130 Female 65.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 93%

Yes, I know that Dr Atkins didnt revise the original rev roll recipe in DANDR by making it with cream cheese (which he swapped for cottage cheese in DANDR on the cheese list for induction) but I am not sure on which of the Atkins boards I found the 'new' recipe.

So I suppose I should call the cream cheese version a 'New Revolution Roll' recipe which I have adapted by using mayo instead of cream cheese.

And then Cleo invented the Oopsie by misreading the 'New Revolution Roll' recipe and using 3 ounces instead of 3 tablespoons and found a different (more tasty to many people) 'product'.

I was not trying to take any kudos from her at all and apologise to her if it read that way and she sees this post - sorry girlfriend!!

It is interesting that NANY does not have the recipe either in any of its forms, Lisa. Does it have any 'roll' or 'bread' recipes suitable for induction?

BTW in DANDR we are allowed 3-4 ounces of firm, semi-soft and/or soft 'aged cheeses' which is why I can eat my yummy brie now and again !!!
Quote:
Cheese
You can consume three to four ounces daily of the following full fat, firm, soft, and semi-soft aged cheeses, including:
cheddar
cow, sheep and goat cheese
cream cheese
Gouda
mozzarella
Roquefort and other blue cheeses
Swiss

Has NANY dropped the 'aged cheeses' bit in favour of 'hard cheeses' only do you know, Lisa?

I am a bit frugal on buying books just to keep up with things so am waiting till NANY gets to the shelves of our charity shops!!