View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Fri, Mar-26-10, 15:36

Plan: HFLC/IF
Stats: 218/176/140 Female 5'4"
BF:27%
Progress: 54%

The good news is, there's no such thing as sf jello deficiency. So, you never have to eat it at all. I don't.
Now, I have to ask if your goal weight is listed right. Do you really want to weigh 100 pounds? How tall are you? Unless you're only five feet tall, you don't need to weigh that little. What does your nutritionist say you should weigh? Do you get enough protein? I'm not suggesting high protein, but adequate for your body type. The Eades' books and sites have the chart to determine it and his explanation of the chemistry of metabolism and blood sugar is easy to understand. He doesn't have the negative publicity that Atkins does, so if your nutritionist would look it over, he may be able to help you put it to good use for your own needs. The newer "Protein Power Life Plan" book should help you the most from what I've heard about it.
It may be very hard to find a professional who understands about fats but you should try to at least find someone who is open minded enough to read the book.