#15   ^
Old Wed, Mar-17-10, 20:22

Plan: atkins/intermit. fasting
Stats: 166/136/135 Female 5'3''
BF:
Progress: 97%

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittlemeLC
im talking like maybe a bar of choclate and a teeeny bit cereal... whats the most u can gain... im confused i did it a long time ago. My nutritionist said eventhough i lost alot low carb (he wants me off it) he has promised its only water and i cannot gain 3 pounds of fat every time i have a "chocolate bar" or a "bowl of cerial"

he said that its a fact that you have to over eat by 500 calories each day to gain 1 pound...

i do have eating issues if anyone hasnt guessed... i suppose maybe its best as you guys could understand a bit more im terrified of fat, no matter who tells me fat is safe on a low carb well it just dosent go in properly... ive lived off chicken and egg whites for the past year solid. the only way i maintain is going on insane bindges every now and then or slip up and stall my weight loss by having maybe some citric acid blajh its MESSED UP.

Are you also afraid of Santa and the Tooth fairy? Probably not, but for years I would bet that you thought they were real. I know I did. I also remember believing that the sandman was real. We had a drapery set that, when the light shone on it, it really did look like a person, it looked like the sandmand. It was a bit hard to believe that a rabbit could deliver chicken eggs so I never really believe that the Easter Rabbit was real.

Another thing. I have been low carbing for 7 years...that is a lot of water.