#5   ^
Old Fri, Feb-07-03, 14:52
Registered Member

Plan: Ketogenic diet
Stats: 209/202/180
BF:18%
Progress: 24%
Talking depleting muscles glycogen and ketosis

Hi, i found myself behing in a ketosis roller coaster myself, and am really starting to wonder if behing in ketosis is even worth all the effort we make.

I guess i can say yes, i have done this diet 4 times now, and what i have noticed is that everything has to be in place for maximum weight loss.

Dont worry about the behing fit thing, i am on the bench right now and have been for a year, lower back pain and pelvic adjustement, i am almost finished with that unfortunate injury and ready to get back at it 150%.

The first time i did this diet the weight kept coming off like crazy, the second time to and the third time even faster.

But i was weight training 4 times a week and doing cardio tae-bo every morning.

Right now i am only swimming wish gets me into ketosis fast but my weight loss isnt near what the 3 other times did.

Dont worry to much about your fitness level, just go easy, i started swimming and add a really hard time in the pool at first, i was in the slow lane and now am in the medium.

If you can just add weight training and a bit more intense cardio you will see a big difference, i dont beleive in a diet itself but more in a complete diet and exercice program.

Low carb works really well when all is in place.

I have been training for 17 years and did a lot of diet and low carb was the one and only that helped me get shredded, it even burn that fat behind the abdominal.

If you need more help on training or cardio i will be glad to help you.

Few tips that help:

I use a fatburner 2 times a day, when i wake up and around 2pm

Drinking 3 cups of green tea a day will help you, accelerate your metabolisme.

Drinking a lot of water will also make a big difference.

And if you do weight train you will be burning calories just watching tv.

Good luck