View Single Post
  #82   ^
Old Thu, Feb-06-03, 13:58

Plan: SP/BFL
Stats: 190/186/160 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 13%
Default I'm going out of my mind...

It's been crazy for me lately but I'm trying to cope. As I mentioned earlier I skipped cardio on Monday because of my dress fitting. Work has been mad busy after months of being very slow.

Tuesday, I missed my personal UBWO, so I made my Tuesday sculpt class do it with me. They weren't liking me too much. It was pretty intense. In fact, I'm still feeling it today.

Wednesday I skipped my cardio because I had a little biopsy in the morning. No big deal, don't worry. BUT, the local anesthetic didn't seem to work. I would hate to know what that felt like without anesthetic. I literally screamed and left in a lot of pain. The doc said I would feel pressure but damnit, it hurt! Anywho, I was very sore and then by lunch time, the anesthetic worked and I couldn't feel a thing! Woo-hoo! Never felt better. Then, 3p hit, the anesthetic wore off. I'm back to where I started. I wasn't feeling much like doing cardio so I went home after work and went to bed.

Thursday- My lunch time class has been changed to body sculpt instead of CKB. I'm happy about that because I don't sweat as much, so it's easier to get back to work. I made them do lower body since this is my LBWO day. Selfish, aren't I? We did plies, walking lunges (across the room and back), moving squats(across the room and back), ball squats w/ball in between knees, inner thigh presses (squeezing knees into ball), outer thigh kicks nice and slow, and hip abductions.

Tonight, I'll get my personal LBWO in and teach a CKB class for an hour.