View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Thu, Feb-06-03, 12:15

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 225/225/135 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 0%
Talking Thanks so much

All of your encouragement, help and support are just what I needed. It's nice to see that there are others who are or were in my situation.

I went to curves again yesterday. What a wonderful feeling I have when I am all done and I look at what I accomplished. I looked online and found a site that showed me how to do a proper sit-up. I can't lift myself very high, (barely off the ground) but I am doing it! Just like you said "just do it". Hopefully someday soon I will be able to do military crunches and do them well. Thanks to you guys I learned a little at a time is better than nothing. I have 2 sets of dumbels that I am using every other day after my cardio. 2lbs first, hopefully I'll be up to the 5lbs soon. I am doing this on the days that I don't go to curves. Maybe soon I can find those abs that seem to have disappeared.

Thanks again. It is so nice to see how much everyone cares around here. I'll post again when I get weighed and measured next month and let you guys know how it's going.

Lisa