Thread: I am bored
View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Feb-05-03, 09:14

Plan: lower carb
Stats: 186/186/140 Female 52 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%

I love variety also.. or i will get bored easy... I find spinach, collards, brochlie, colieflower,many other green vegies are a way to spice things up.. also try different things with your salads.. i make homemade chicken salads and experiment with that also.. find that black olives, tomato slices, and green onion taste real good in a chicken salad with a hit of tobasco sause.... have a steak or porchop or chicken breast with a salad of mixed greens , sauteed mushrooms a sprinkle of parmasean cheese on top and try different salad dressings... also there is a recipee some where on here for cauliefried rice is awsome... alot of people get bored with eggs and sausage or bacon for breakfast try a mock danish or have left over dinner for breakfast.. grilled cod fillets are great also.. have a grilled salmon with some green onions and butter on top... some of the vegies look high in carbs than others but remember most of them have a higher fiber count also... Hope this helps some on giveing a variety of foods to eat...

Tammy

if all else fails try inventing your own ways of different foods to eat different ways like i did with the chicken salad