View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Wed, Feb-05-03, 07:30
Registered Member

Plan: CKD
Stats: 281/272/205 Male 68.5 inches
BF:29/28/10
Progress: 12%

Fridays, do you have a trainer or are you just lifting on your own? the reason I ask is, I am not sure what your ultimate goal is, but if you are going for a slimmer shapelier you. I would not recommend going heavy on abductur/adductor machine. Those particular muscles get huge pretty easily. If your going for a slimmer look. Your legs will expand outwardly giving you the big inner thigh/thunder thigh/saddlebag look. Unless you want huge and muscular legs. I am currently in a Personal trainer program at the local college. We have worked with several women, and the look was very important for these women. Most of them wanted slimer, toned, muscular legs, and no one wanted huge legs. So it might be better low weight, and really high reps. You can still deplete, and get a hell of a burn. You could try century-sets.i.e. 1 set-100 reps. at a slow tempo 2 seconds concentric, 3 seconds eccentric. with a one second pause at the top of the movement. Leg press is not bad going heavy like you do, since the quads would look great, and you can develop the gluteaus maximus which improves the lift/roundness of the buttucks. (the baby got back look...nice!)