View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Wed, Feb-05-03, 05:22

Plan: Keto/Phinney18
Stats: 269/265/145 Female 5' 8"
BF:Way/TOO/Much
Progress: 3%

Morning KJ,

Thank you for your suggestion I was just reading one of my supplement books and getting ready to order both magnesium and potassium.....I figured out with my husband that when I started induction I was eating scrambled eggs and bacon every morning and I never add salt to my food so I think that added sodium in all that bacon gave me the potassium drop. I haven't recovered yet and am almost in tears here. Ready to give up again until I can get this pain under control again. I have been having leg cramps again for weeks and awake with them the last two mornings around 2. I am getting really fatigued from not being able to sleep well. I have been taking coral calcium but I haven't been taking magnesium and potassium with it. I am taking a magnesium/calcium supplement but I can only take 1 tablet before it gives me the "squirts" as your doc says. I am wondering if this means it is being absorbed because there is only 100 mg in each tablet. There is no way I could get up to 2200 with this brand I am taking........ I know you have to take cal mag potassium all together for them to work the best so I take the liquid potassium and the cal/mag supplement.

Anyway I am getting pretty discouraged because I have had fatigue and pain for 17 years and got that pretty well under control but since I have started LCing I am getting pretty bad again. Any ideas would be appreciated as I have lost 14 pounds and I really am happy with the way I feel other then the cramps getting to be unbearable....... Thanks again,Debbie