View Single Post
  #38   ^
Old Wed, Feb-05-03, 00:20
Registered Member

Plan: Dr. Bernstein's Diabetic Solution, LOTS of exercise !!
Stats: 155/148/135
BF:
Progress: 35%
Default yucky butt and legs

Hey there Dan, You have a great bod and you obviously work hard at it. WOW!

I used to belong to gym and worked out an average of 2 hours every other day. BUT... no matter how hard I pushed myself my butt and thighs were still not too hot to look at. Cellulite is my enemy.

I have since taken up power walking, free weights training at home every other day, and do 30 minutes of yoga at least 3 times per week. I have been pretty much faithful to the routine for about one year

I weigh 145 and am 5'8" and have great arms and shoulders. But the butt and thigh stuff still sucks. The quads do ok, just not the hams.

I do squats religiously but had to nix the deadlifts due to back injury. I hadn't read the instuctions properly and really buggered up the lower back a year ago. I started the deadlifts again about 3 months ago but now they have aggravated the old injury.

Do you have any suggestions for working the hams. I don't have access to a gym now. I just use dumbells.

On the creatine thing, do you know if there are any complications for an insulin dependant diabetic.

Sorry it's such a long one but I really could use some advice on the butt and thigh thing.

Does age make a difference? I am 44 yrs young.

Any help would be great. Thanks

Cheers, AJ