View Single Post
  #34   ^
Old Sat, Jan-02-10, 14:19
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 231.4/231.4/140 Female 5 feet 4 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%

Ok, I know I'm not as experienced as most of you on here, but as a newbie on Induction Day #6 I have to say this:

-If someone had told me how FREAKIN' AWESOME I would be feeling already, I'd have started this years ago!!! I cannot tell you how long it has been since I have felt this darn good! I have energy, motivation, drive, focus, emotional stability, and the list goes on and on! Oh, yeah AND I'm dropping weight like flies!

-This, for me, is absolutely not about physicalities - this is most definitely a Total Mental Shift - a deviation from my old way of thinking about food. I think once you make that turn-around, you will never want to "cheat" or go back to the way you were eating.

Just letting you all know how wonderful this WOL is and how I feel like I have been "reborn" so to speak! I seriously feel like I've been dead for the past 4-5 years and have let all the frustration of raising children and guilt of over-eating bad food overtake my whole being! Well, NO MORE!!!!! I'm a new person and I can't WAIT for the outside to reflect what I'm feeling on the inside!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!