#30   ^
Old Wed, Dec-16-09, 18:42

Plan: VLC 4 days a week
Stats: 337/258/200 Male 6' 1"
BF:
Progress: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by awriter
She did not. I got it sans prescription from an online, out of country pharmacy. Most Endo's are in the same place vis-a-vis T3 that PCP's are about cholesterol, heart disease and a high fat, low carb diet. That is to say: ignorant. The former believes your thyroid will asplode, and the latter believes your heart and kidneys will asplode. And I used to think a medical degree automatically meant a certain level of intellectual and scientific curiosity -- no more!

Lisa

My Cytomel (T3) treatment is going very well too. It would be even better if I could use some hydro-cortisone with it, but my tummy tuck is next month and I can't take HC for now. But otherwise I'm doing great on T3. My endo is aware that I'm self treating with Cynomel but still won't properly prescribe it.

Also, I tried fasting for 2 days with only water to see if T3 would prevent my body to slow down and it works very well, lost tons of weight and my body was unable to slow down, so I was still warm and very awake while fasting. It makes you really hungry though.

Anyway the pills are cheap where I get them.

Patrick