View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Dec-15-09, 11:47

Plan: Low Carb Intuitive Eating
Stats: 289.0/261.2/199 Female 71 inches
BF:
Progress: 31%

Didy, thanks for the link! Remarkably enough, Columbus MS is where I moved from! There I had a friend who raised the best eggs. I really miss them both

Capmikee, my fiancee's family has a farm where they raise fat, beautiful cows. As soon as he gets back into town, I'm going to ask him about buying one, having it processed and going into the freezer!

Just for info:
For example, the Wild Harvest brand of organic and natural foods, available nationally at SUPERVALU stores including Acme, Albertsons, Jewel-Osco, Cub Foods, Shaw’s and others, offers 250 organic and natural products, all priced at approximately 15 percent lower than national-brand organic and natural foods.

Products include mealtime staples like milk, eggs, meat and fresh produce, and other foods like pastas, sauces, cookies, crackers, cereal and juice. Recently the Wild Harvest brand expanded to include more family favorites, including pizza, kids’ juice pouches, ready-to-drink tea, fresh herbs, artisan bread and muffins and organic baby food.