View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Tue, Feb-04-03, 12:25

Plan: Schwarzbien Newbie
Stats: 146/141/120
BF:shrinking
Progress: 19%
Default to Cindy and Donna

Hi! After I placed my post I saw your replies - thanks for the advice and info. No, my doc is not really knowledgable about the fibro. My chiro is the one who diagnosed it - I had all of the pressure points, and alot of the symptoms. If it is the fibro, it is the worst it has ever been. But I have hope that if I stick with this, once my body is adjusted, it will all work out, at least that is what I am hoping. I will look for the FM Network.

I do drink alot of water, always have, but I will DEFINATELY take your advice and add more veggies. Sometimes I feel like I am forcing myself to eat, I am rarely hungry. You are right about doctors and the stupid food pyramid. I read that doctors spend a total of twelve hours studying nutrition. That sounds far-fetched, but I really believe most of them would rather give you a pill, and send you on your way.

Thanks everyone, for the support, etc. I won't give up, but I will continue "tweaking" this until it works for me. By the way, I am still on induction on account of the candida. I didn't even mention THAT to the doc, he would have told me I was nuts, I'm sure!!

-Jess