View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Tue, Feb-04-03, 12:16

Plan: Schwarzbien Newbie
Stats: 146/141/120
BF:shrinking
Progress: 19%
Default mock danish

Hi! The recipe for mock danish is in the breakfast recipe section on this website. It is soooo good. I am allergic to eggs, but I've found that this recipe doesn't affect me. It is possible that my food allergies are going away.

Anyway, I was tested for Lyme Disease a few years ago. Negative. I am not even sure why I was tested. Actually, I cut way down on my supplements for a few weeks, and noticed no difference. Sorry I didn't make that clear on my previous post. Today I just took my multi, mag, cal/D and fish oil. I have the Atkins book about vita nutrients, and he seems to think taking alot of supps is a good thing. Most of the ones I take I learned from his book.

I keep thinking the muscle problems are from a deficiency of some sort. I am no doctor, and I could be wrong. I wonder, could the muscle problems be related to the candida? I have read scores of info about candida, and I don't remember reading about that particular symptom. Does anyone know how long it takes to get rid of Candida? I can't tell if it is gone, or what. Like I have said before, I just want to be healthy. Losing weight would be fabulous, too. Incidently, I have also tried Suzanne Somers plan (too confusing) and The Zone (too regimented). Neither plan worked for me, and I gave them both a fair shake.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

-Jess