View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Feb-03-03, 19:27

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 154.5/145/120
BF:
Progress: 28%

Thanks for responding, Rosebud! I appreciate the help! I wonder if you would mind another question or two...

Re: Won't this Friday be the end of your two weeks Induction? If that is so, I think a spritzer ot two won't be the end of the world.

True, Friday will be 2 weeks, but I had thought of continuing induction for a bit longer. A big reason that I moved from Zoning to Atkins was because I found the Zone too complicated. I am finding Atkins induction much easier to follow. Also, a big plus for me is that many of the foods on the acceptable foods list are already some of my favorites - like bacon, cheese, salad, olives, steak, eggs. For the first time in my life, I was able to open a package of bacon and only cook 2 rashers - because I know I can have more tomorrow if I want without feeling that I am digging my grave with my fork. Wow! Being on a diet that has foods that I like - what a concept! Oops..I digress.. So, here's the question part - if I plan to continue on induction, does that change your answer?
(My reasons to continue are: 1 - easy to follow; 2 - hoped to lose more weight before moving off induction) Do you think that most people stay on induction only 2 weeks?

TIA, Rosalie