Thread: Wish me Luck!
View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Mon, Feb-03-03, 18:41

Plan: Keto/Phinney18
Stats: 269/265/145 Female 5' 8"
BF:Way/TOO/Much
Progress: 3%

Thanks so much for some great help on my first day switching.

We actually didn't eat anything much different at the reward meal tonight but it felt great to know I could have a couple of those cookies if I really wanted them .But I was too full from all the good stuff to care about them at that point.

My husband and I talk about CAD/CALP for about 45 minutes and he got the jist of it .He is really great about listening to all my ideas and I am sure he will ease up as he starts to lose some weight. He has lost a belt notch so he is happy. He doesn't get on the scales much. He is afraid of getting discouraged but you gotta face those numbers at some point. I don't mind the up and down thing and actually like to average cause then I am at least sure I am not gaining ...............

Well promised I would watch a movie with him......Thanks again for all your suggestions and info. I am happy with my switch and looking forward to getting back on track tomorrow. I haven't been eating good for 2 days now. ........Like not eating but once. Not good........old habits die hard.

Well bye for now, Debbie