View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Mon, Feb-03-03, 14:23

Plan: Schwarzbien Newbie
Stats: 146/141/120
BF:shrinking
Progress: 19%
Default Hi!

Hi! First, thank you, Vonnie for the good thoughts and encouragement. I got my test results back and everything is normal. I still feel awful, so maybe I am just crazy. I am so fed up with doctors. The nurse at the office was so mean, she acted like I was bothering her, just because I wanted to know the test results. She said they were going to mail them to me. I said, well, I am still not feeling well, what should I do? She acted like I was just the biggest pain. Is it just my imagination, or do these people work FOR me? My insurance is what pays their salary, right? Sorry to vent, but I am just so mad.

I am going to just forget about it, and keep doing things my own way. Maybe the candida is not totally gone, and I won't feel better until it is. Has anyone else had bad experiences with the so called medical profession? I could write fifty pages about various things I have had misdiagnosed, etc.

Well, thanks so much for listening, just knowing others are out there listening helps so much. God bless you, and have a great day.

-Jess