View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Feb-02-03, 11:17

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 270/252/170
BF:
Progress: 18%
Default about to give up.

I lost 20 lbs so far, but I have been at the same weight (251) for almost 2 weeks now..no loss of inches either. I am on ketosis and have been all along.

a typical day for me looks like this:

2 eggs scrambled in butter with 1 or 2 slices of american cheese melted on top
3 slices bacon

grilled 16 oz sirloin and 2 cups of broccoli/couliflour

6-8 pieces chicken wings grilled on the bbq.
if I need a snack I eat about 2 slices hard swiss cheese.

I do brisk walking for 30 mins 3-4 days a week. alot of water..no caffeine, no aspartame. multivitamins, chromium, Omega3

I need to lose about 70 more lbs. I don't miind this WOL at all. I love eating meat and I am enjoying my foods (maybe too much) ..I love veggies (not fond of salad)
But if I'm not going to lose weight...

according to fitday I am eating about 2500 (sometimes more) calories a day mostly from fat. I hardly even reach 20 grams of carbs and that's including fiber. Does the calorie intake matter? I know we are not supposed to count calories..but I can't deny they exist.. If I am eating more than I am burning even if it is from fat and proteins would i still lose weight?
or is the diet supposed to curb my appetite so much (or make me so sick of meat) that I eat less? and consecuently less calories.

Wouldn't I be producing ketones even if the fat I am burning is the fat that comes from my meals and not from my love handles?

frustrated, Frank
Sponsored Links