#7   ^
Old Sat, Feb-01-03, 19:23
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins/carbohydrate addicts
Stats: 235/219/130
BF:45%/42%/20%
Progress: 15%

howdy again....
did really good today on the CALP diet.... I had eggs and bacon with green tea for breakfast and I have not been hungry all day!!!!!!!!! I am so happy that this is working for me. I was able to eat rolled oats with milk for late dinner after work last night....this diet is really going to be good.
I have been thinking of ordering that exercise machine called the gazelle....have you heard of it? It looks like something I can do at home. The low impact would be good for my knees.
frets...I think I will do great during the 9th -the 15th...actually my great time of month...it is now that is worse for me..the "hormonal" thing...I hope each time it will be my last one I am nearing that ...but now it is every 2-3 weeks...uck!
Yep...this weather is great! I want to get out and do some gardening, but hubby says it is too early....rain? really? soon? we do indeed need it. Or this summer is going to be a drag...hot, hot and more hot and dry.
Well, I did not weigh today....but I am going to do so in the morning, I am hoping for at least a half a pound...we`ll see....but I feel so much better