View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Fri, Jan-31-03, 23:48
Registered Member

Plan: Carbohydrate Addicts then Atkins now trying Somersizing
Stats: 122/118/110
BF:Dont know
Progress: 33%

Oh darn l well like I said its easier for me to stay away from than those other white starchy (fat free!) foods too! And here I though I was being good all that time.

My HG symptoms go like this, tired, irritable, cant concentrate or think of the right words in a sentence (names too) yet at the same time overstimulated, talking quickly and about many different subject, anxiety (now this is the bad one, I think I am a bit of a worrier anyway but the HG puts me into overdrive here) and trembling. All very difficult things to deal with when your trying to run a business!!

Now for a long time I thought I was just painfully shy or suffering from some kind of anxiety disorder and when I feel the trembling coming on (usually when Im talking to someone for a long time) then I would just try to control it by brute force telling myself to get a grip and I have beat myself up about it for years!

I have to say one of the foremost reasons I am doing this is to get that anxiety in check, honestly theres nothing so out of control in my life that should have such an effect on me. Thats why it makes sense that its the HG and my bad eating habits. I'm telling you it get old quick!

Kristine are saying you eat no carbs at all? Or just a severely limited amount. I was surprised to see that cottage cheese and some and even cream cheese have them. Im on the run all day long and I have to have things I can pack up and have ready to chow down. The thought of having the blood sugar rock solid like that sound promising but I know I cant go cold turkey. It would take me while to get to that point I think.