View Single Post
  #189   ^
Old Fri, Jan-31-03, 13:35

Plan: Careful Low Carb Plan
Stats: 335/295/180 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 26%

I feel like I should win a prize for reading this whole thread! Thirteen pages! I first started reading this thread months ago, but hadn't felt too many symptoms, so I didn't feel compelled to continue researching menopause. But last month after my TOM my breasts still felt tender. Which was sort of weird. And then this month I started, but didn't. Basically had very light flow...very light for about 10 days. Very odd. So now I'm wondering if I'm heading into menopause. Did you ladies all go to the doctors when you had symptoms? Or did you just figure it was part of life, and nothing to worry about? Oh, I'm 44...my mother had her hysterectomy when she was 24, so I have no idea when menopause happens with the women in my family.

I also wanted to thank you all for the info you share on this thread. I would definitely want to check out natural ways to handle symptoms. So I've bookmarked several links that you've provided. Thank you. Victoria

It's good to hear that forgetfulness, or brain fog may be related to menopause. I secretly wondered if I was showing early signs of altzheimers. I had no idea it could be related to the change.