View Single Post
  #283   ^
Old Sat, Aug-15-09, 07:38

Plan: Atkins 72'
Stats: 329.4/254.0/179.4 Female 5'10"
BF:hmm..too much ;)
Progress: 50%

Hey Y'all,
If it is all right I would like to join this forum/topic. My name is Tamoney, and I am from North Carolina. I have joined in on 1 other challenge and weekly weigh-in, the August challenge and TDC weekly weigh in. However those are kinda of for my mini goals..you have to have those to reach your main goal. I started out saying I wanted to weigh about 160 so I had about 180 lbs to lose, however that may not even be true. I am really am not as concerned about weight as looking good in my clothes. I have always weighed more than I looked. I think it is because I am tall for a woman, 5'10" and I used to be pretty athletic, so probably weighed more because of muscle. I am not talking body builder muscle, but lean muscle. I think I looked best in a size 12, I dont want to be in single digit clothes..I looked like a scarecrow. I have over the years grown used to having curves and would like to keep some of those anyway if it is all right I would like to join this topic for my long term goals. You all are very inspiring and I really enjoy reading your posts. Started July 4 (independence day yeah!) 2009...338.8 , just weighed in down to 326.6. Went from size 24 tight, to 22 loose jeans, and overall have lost 38". I measure chest, waist, stomach ( where most of my fat seems to reside), hips, biceps and thighs. I just need to know how to record my losses on this forum. Thanks Tam