View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Fri, Jan-31-03, 12:39
Registered Member

Plan: none
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 00
BF:none
Progress: 11%

I was hoping to hear lots of feed back on this, and so far so good. Thanks everybody, I'm glad we all got to watch. I rarely get to see him for one reason or another, so I made it a point to see this show... I have been an advocate of his since the 70's and I have been on and off his plan many times in the past...I never stuck to it even though it worked and I felt better than ever, I was always nervous because of the criticism (SP?) of the diet, and everyone always telling me it was a bad plan.... I was never thinner then I was, back when I used his plan religiously either!
So for all the family and friends and people who were nay sayers to me and thought I was nuts! Guess what! For some reason I held onto my beliefs, and for years I knew that this man was onto something.
The proof came to me in 1982 when I was expecting my 2nd BB and the doctor put me on a high protein diet because I always would develope gestational diabetes. Well it made all the difference, had a normal pregnancy no diabetes,and a normal sized baby. Since then I have always been hoping that someday this Good Doctor would be proven to be correct. That day has finally come. ~~~~~ Osuzana

PS Hi Bonnie ~ Yes I'm back! ~ O'Suz