View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Thu, Aug-13-09, 13:34

Plan: CAD & LC
Stats: 203/182/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 49%

Lileee,
I can't wait for you to get your book either. I've never tried the CALP WOE to be honest with you but I just read the book and I think what I've been doing on and off for so long is so ingrained in my brain that it'd be hard to change now. I just recall CAD saying to eat what you want for your RM within reason of course. I don't remember having to eat 2 cups of salad first and having to divide everything into 3rds. I've never been a huge fan of salads but I have been eating them almost everyday for lunch and I just don't think I could do it for dinner too. I know they say you can add a veggie in place of it but oh heck I'm just so satisfied with CAD I think I'll stay put. I had a steak with mushrooms and spinach souffle for lunch the other day at work. My co-workers said it smelled so good and I made them hungry. What other "diet" can you eat that for lunch on LOL? Please let us know what you think of CAD. Oh and I do remember in that book they say you may not be losing weight but you could be losing inches instead and that's always kept me going through a plateau!
Cara