View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Jan-30-03, 17:44
Registered Member

Plan: Carbohydrate Addicts then Atkins now trying Somersizing
Stats: 122/118/110
BF:Dont know
Progress: 33%

Hi and thank you for the welcomes! Today is day 10 and I've dediced I dont need to be drastic, yes Krisitine was having a problem with those reward meals! I can't eat too much at one sitting so I dont think its as bad as it could be but I couldnt wait for the day to pass so I can eat some mashed potatoes, or gratin potatoes or something like that. I was even skipping the dessert so I can eat POTATOES! As you can see I had a problem with them, and bread.

But and here is my big butt I think weaning myself off the white bread, cereal, milk and potatoes (I am eating way less) is really an accomplishment in itself. Im finding my breakfast does kick in and last longer when I let myself have one to two pieces of wheat toast with my eggs and ham in the morning. Then I try to stay away and eat protien rich as long as I can, untill I give in and have a glass of carnation instant breakfast (w/no added sugar) or a small bowl of cereal around 4 ish. After that is dinner and I dont go quite so crazy now in the evenings.

What Im thinking at this point is that I will let myself have very small portions of carbs during the day and it will help me control myself in the days end. I know that isnt Carb Addicts Diet anymore but Im sure everyone has to do a little customizing?

Stargrrl