View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Thu, Jan-30-03, 14:12

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 234.5/207/130 Female 5'3''
BF:
Progress: 26%

Wow, thanks to everyone for replying so quickly! Yesterday was one of those dark days! I'm sure you all know what I mean by that! Today I feel much better, and I feel good knowing that I am LCing once again (this time for good!) and that there are REAL people out there who can relate!

I get tired of the magazine articles that feature someone's amazing weight loss because I always want to talk to that person! But there are so many more people here that have been successful, so congratulations to everyone so far! Especially Donald! It is wonderful that you have already lost over 100 lbs! You are truly an inspiration!

From all the different LC plans that I have tried, Protein Power has been the only one that I could stick to! I felt like Atkins was too strict for me, and the CAD would probably be better for someone with a little more self discipline. I ate my reward meal in under an hour, but its amazing how much I can put away in just 60 minutes, lol.

I want to start posting some pictures of myself so that I can visibly chart my progress (and if I tell myself I have to put up a picture every once in a while, that will probably keep me honest!) I tried to access some before and after pictures from the success story board, but for some reason the pages showed up blank. The only ones I could see were Donald's because he put them in one of his posts (once again, WAY TO GO! WOO HOO!).

I'm havin' myself a little turkey right now, and on my way to trading in those chocolate chip cookies for the celery

~*Shannon