#2   ^
Old Thu, Jan-30-03, 12:53
Don't Call Me Sugar

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 293/287/230 Female 65 inches
BF: :^( :^| :^)
Progress: 10%
Arrow Me too

However, I don't have any sage advice, because I haven't figured out what caused it either. The only theories I have are that the sweat or extra showering from working out is bothering me, or the anti-static dryer sheets are a problem (since everything else I use is unscented, holistic earth-friendly type stuff), or maybe the baby oil I was using as moisturizer is plugging up my pores somehow.

I think people on this forum might also suggest a yeast issue - if it is, I hope it's screaming yeast death and won't come back.

So, I took a couple warm baths, used really gentle non-soap baby wash on my skin, stopped using lotion, stopped using the dryer sheets, and it's going away.

If you think it could be a yeast thing, you can cut out cheese and mushrooms, and take in some live-culture yogurt or some acidophilus pills, or see your doctor for some yeast-killing pills.

In my case, I'm asthmatic and tend to get ezcema sometimes - do you have any issues like that?

Good luck, and I hope yours goes away (mine mostly has). Oh, I have put in a few more carbs than Induction, maybe there's something in carbs that affects the skin? Just a thought.

Cheers,