#1   ^
Old Thu, Jan-30-03, 06:50

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 150/130/110 Female 1.67
BF:
Progress: 50%
Default I'm so confused...Help!

Hi everyone!

Everything seems to go well..I feel that I have recovered from my depression (although it kicks in from time to time): I think I owe this to my new way of eating besides the clear conscience of knowing I'm not sabotaging my life any more! Also I don't crave anything, and I don't feel like a hungry bee..
This was the good news.

A thread confused me so bad. It was in "General Low Carb Forum" and a user asked if too much protein causes an insulin release...Now, is there anything like "too much protein" really? I don't suffer from any illness, am only 24 so I think I can bear with loads of protein..At least until I get rid of all the weight. I am so ignorant about this issue that I've thought that e.g a 100gr chicken equals more or less to 100gr protein (don't laugh at me plz ) Another thing is that, I'm not sure about "ounce" ,doesit equal to 30gr?

Here is what I ate today +what I plan to eat, I eat more or less
the same things, in the same amounts everyday:

Breakfast: Omelet w 2 eggs and some meat (chicken, or salami)
lemon juice made w 3 organic lemons, greek coffee

Lunch: Chicken (~400-450gr!!)salad w 3 teaspoons of spinach and 1 teaspoon yoghurt+ olive oil & soja added a little bit

In the afternoon maybe tea with some milk

Dinner: 2-3 eggs and max. 2 cucumber

Late Snack: Egg depending on my hunger level (1-2-3)

Thank you all in advance! and wish you all the discipline and determination in the world!

Love,Pinq
Sponsored Links