View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Wed, Jan-29-03, 23:54

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 173/127.2/123 Female 5'1&1/2"
BF:
Progress: 92%
Wink Hi Ashen Pond and Merry Widow

Ashen, you have already lost weight I see.........good going!! I am the only one on Atkins here so not getting help at home is not new to me either. That's probably why I am on this web site so much. It does the trick. It makes me feel like I am with a group of people that are ahead of the rest, tee hee, on their way of thinking about eating. There is so much support here to be found, people are so caring. If you have a question and post it someone answers before long and you are never alone for long. This is the only way of eating that drops any weight for me. I even went vegeterian one whole winter, and still the weight kept creeping up....So I figure for me, at least, the carbs are what must put weight on. So write when ever you want to chat, we're (and me) are here for you. Have fun and good luck!!!

MerryWidow, you can call me Mary if you like.......teehee!! You're one up on me here.......you got a phone call in the middle of your post, I can't My internet connection is w/ phone, so I can only do one or the other, be online or have my phone free. I am actually the worst person remembering names, it's almost a joke in my family, my kids feel special if I call them by there right name on the first shot, it's that bad. I'm good here as I copy. Hey that's it, people should wear name tags ROFL. How ya doing finding things to eat? There is alot you can eat without changing much, like last night I made meatballs, just left out breadcrumbs, works great, just hamburger, egg, chopped scallion and garlic and seasoning if you like. Can do the same with your regular meatloaf recipe, just leave off the bread crumbs. If you are out of eggs, I use 3Tablespoons of sour cream in place of an egg, works perfect. If I want a little crunch I grate walnuts and sprinkle them in........good. A batch of that can last a few meals or freeze some for the future. Oh, I rolled my meatballs real small, bitesize, and baked in preheated 400degree oven and in 15 minutes they were aready totally done...Walla. Well I guess my writing took up enough room for now........