#1   ^
Old Sat, May-23-09, 16:54

Plan: General Low Carb 4/4/11
Stats: 193/188.4/120 Female 5'2
BF:
Progress: 6%
Talking Brag About Todays' Good Decision over Temptation

Hello Everyone,

Over the past week, when I have made good dietary decisions, I felt really proud of myself and saw the results. Now, there were times when I made a bad decision, and FELT the consequences of that: tons of bagels and those flavored whipped cream cheese all over the office on Wednesday. Felt awful on Thursday!

Anyway, I thought I would start a thread where we get to brag about our daily good decisions over temptations. If something like this has been started before, I apologize.

As someone who has bouts with depression and who has a very full life, it is a major accomplishment to even take care of myself by cooking my own meals. I should own a few franchises by now!!

So here is my good decision today. It is nearly 7PM here, my fridge is not working well at all... I have not eaten one bite today although I have been hungry all day. Tempted to go get grilled KFC (have not tried it yet) or some Chinese food... (can use the fact the most my food in the fridge is spoiled and no groceries keep for more than 48 hours at this point)... I instead went to the supermarket and bought a few items.

I am baking my own chicken that I will have with some celery and avocado and water and or cold herbal tea! I feel darn proud for not taking the easy way out today.

So for me, both cooking my own meal and staying low carb. are good decisions for me. What good decision over temptation did you make today?
Sponsored Links