#105   ^
Old Fri, May-01-09, 15:25

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 265/256.5/130 Female 5' 2"
BF:too much!!!
Progress: 6%
Question

Thank you Fauna!

Its time for me to include some form of exercise into my regimen, but I just find it impossible. I'm always running out of time trying to juggle between my work and taking care of my family at the same time. My day starts at 5am and I'm usually in bed no earlier than 12am and feel like a never ending cycle. My DD is 15months now and as soon as I pick her up after work from my mom's she is like attached to my hip and doesn't want to play on her own, when I'm cooking she is always by my feet wanting attention. My DH is very helpful but he works long hours so by the time he gets home it’s like 8:30pm and It doesn't really leave us anytime to spend together so I don't feel like it would be fare if I tell him to watch our DD while I go workout. What do you guys think? I do a lot of activities with my DD already (park, gymboree play and learn classes on the weekends, play at home after work) but I feel like it’s not enough for me to get a workout although it is a workout because I'm always exhausted at the end of the day.

starr