View Single Post
  #81   ^
Old Tue, Apr-28-09, 09:56
Registered Member

Plan: Optimum (loosely)
Stats: 185/185/125 Female 69 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%

This is the second time around for me too. The first time I did induction constantly and walked miles every night and I went from 270 to 200, but that was when I was 22 and before I had any children. Things are different now, and induction kick-started me this go-round but I got 10 days out of it and that was it. I can't lose on it anymore. I just stalled. I guess my metabolism is so abused (on "health" food like organ meat, whole grains, beans, greens and fruit and the occasional chocolate! I got ratios wrong I guess.. heavy on the chocolate hehe) that my protein metabolism is way out of whack, so now it's time to try Optimal where I lower my protein. It's hard to say if it's doing anything yet but I think it's broken the stall, though I am only 2-3 pounds down and back up a little from this weekend when I was ill and not eating.

Monday sounds like a good day to weigh in to me. This monday I was 230, though Sunday was 229, and today was 232 (urghl!). There's a good chance it's just added GI weight from nil to normal as I recovered from the illness though, so maybe I shouldn't stress too much.