#78   ^
Old Mon, Apr-27-09, 22:58

Plan: VSG Post Op/ Low Carb
Stats: 521/235.4/230 Male 5ft 10"
BF:dropping
Progress: 98%

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloquilts
I had a total knee and definately want to lose weight to be better for the knee You weigh in on Thursday? I do Mondays

Good luck on Thursday!
Glo

Glo, I tore my ACL, LCL, stretched the main nerve in my leg, never played ball again and being the student that i was, parties, girls, my fraternity parties, alchohol, and just being lazy well you know the rest. Its been a struggle ever since. But hey were all working on it. when i do the lifts my knee does awkward things but its eithe do them or do nothing so i just want to push and push and push and push.

Welcome Mycufree!
Welcome Back Starrk!
Welcome Centaurea!
Welcome Sas202554

I'm so glad you all have joined!
I have well over 100lbs to lose but hey 100lbs is a start
Im embarrassed but proud to say that i lost 104lbs on this plan when i first discovered this site about 4 years ago. Took me four years to put it alll back on. Started back with a personal trainer and i let him convince me that atkins low carb was bad for me and that I could do it with low fat strength training and cardio. I fully knew that low carb is the biggest baddest most doable plan for me and its MY PLAN. but i started listening to everybodyelse and doing everything but what got me there. After that year after year it just got worse and worse and ive put it all back on plus some. Thats my story. Now im back at it and just ready to get to where i know i can be. So thank you all for joining me. We do this independently of one another but together from the time we wake up till the time we fall asleep. So lets make some noise!
I'm excited!

JT