View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Fri, Apr-24-09, 04:15

Plan: atkins
Stats: 183/151.2/135 Female 67
BF:
Progress: 66%

Thank you guys!

I think the most important process, is kind of like with an addiction : admitting and BELIEVING you have a weight problem and realizing that only YOU can do something about it.

The hardest part was convincing myself before I started that I could do it and to regain confidence (not physical, but psychological) in myself again and to believe that I could actually do something for myself! You guys keep on going with your goals, and have faith that low carbing really works, and I think (in my own very modest opinion) that it is the diet you are most likely to stick with because it is SOOO doable and of course is not a diet ! No counting calories obsessively, no counting fat, no weighing food, I mean come on, when you are out for a night on the town what's easier to order a steak, or ask if oil or butter is used and how much and if they can substitute this for that etc...

My only sin is pop corn, but it seems to have no effect on my weight at all (and I mean the movie theater gross kind

Pammie you are doing great! I was prob closer to 190 when I started and as soon as I started atkins changed my life, I feel so in control of body now .... I wish you the best of luck ladies!!

baci
Veronica