Old Mon, Apr-13-09, 18:21

Plan: Moderate Carb...
Stats: 235/195/140 Female 5'3
BF:HELP!!!
Progress: 42%
Thumbs up Emulsion Brand of D3....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutchinson
But have you not understood there is a difference between being deficient and being insufficient and being optimal?

It like being in debt, actually covering your day to day expenses, or having money to spare in the bank.

For your vitamin d hormone system to work properly you need spare d3 in the bank.

Your body only stores D3 above 40ng 100nmol/l.
You can only have reasonable amounts of assets in your vitamin d savings account when your 25(OH)D is over 125nmol/l 50ng.

You may be happy not being deficient, lots of people are happy when they clear their credit card debts, but they will be even happier when they have a solid measurable amount of savings in their savings account so that any emergency has the funds available to deal with it instantly and effectively.

Until your bodies D3 reserves have been established you remain as vulnerable as the person with no instant access savings available.

Hutchinson what is the emulsion brand that you are referred Amand to. I will finish my 50,000 ius once a week this month and would like for them to continue it for one more round, D3, but if they don't I want to find a good brand that does its job! My D3 level was 20 and I had been taking 5000 IU of D3 for about 4 months, prior to that had been taking 1000 IU of D2 for years so obviously that wasn't working. I have major depression and it is much, much worse in the winter. I am hoping that the D3 continues to help with the fog and energy, along with bioidentical hormones, of course!

Thanks in advance!

TJ