#12   ^
Old Wed, Jan-29-03, 14:09

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 135/123/110
BF:
Progress: 48%
Default Thanks for keeping in touch

Hi Hopeful

Thank you so much for writing back I was really happy to hear from you !! I mean really happy........
Don't feel bad about the weekend , like you said, we can just pick up from here and move on.
Well, I couldn't help my self.this morning I got on the scale and guess what ? I'm the same weight !!!haven't moved a bit but than again I think I need to read the Atkins book again to really get with the induction phase and know exactly what I am suppose to be eating.I think tomarrow I'll start over again.To late for today to start.
I've been snacking on peanuts, sugar-less jello,few raisins ,stuff like that.I think thats whats keeping me from losing the last 10 lb.I'm not really eating BAD stuff per se.
But I have to confess on Sunday went to a pot-luck and CHEATED and ate one cookie and part of a coke.Would you believe that the 3oz. of coke I drank had 10 grms of carbs. I won't do that again.I'll drink water like I'm suppose to.
Thanks so much Hopeful for thinking of me and encouraging me too. Lets do this !!!We can you know .
I'm glad to be doing this with you .
by the way what other post are you doing if your doing it?
I read somewhere about drinking LOTS of water,but I'll need to look it up and let you know where I read it.It will really encourage you,it has me and I'm drinking lots more water than ever. They say as much as a gallon of water !!Sounds like alot but it has made a BIG difference as far as losing weight.I'll get back with you in the next few days and let you know where I read that ok.
Bye for now,your friend onceiwas