View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Wed, Jan-29-03, 01:06

Plan: Bernstein/Atkins
Stats: 210/180/125
BF:
Progress: 35%

I really love the Endulge bars and I Thank God for them....but I've found something better....Russell Stover Sugar Free....also found at Walmart. They make a really large selection of sugar free and thanks to WalMart they're reasonably priced. The Truffles are to die for!!! Read the carb count carefulley (you will have to subtract the maltitol.) Most of them are between 2g-5g per serving, but some are even higher (like the S'Mores flavor and the Crispy) but I've had their truffles, 'turtles', caramel, toffee, peanut clusters, orange creme, strawberry creme, raspberry, dark chocolate, milk chocolate, coconut and chocolate mint and they are all exellent. (Now if they'll just come out with chocolate cherry....) Also Baskin Robbins has come out with ice cream flavored hard candies that are just wonderful! You can also find all flavors of hard candies like starlight mints, butterscotch and butter toffee (like Werther's). WalMart has really jumped on the sugar free bandwagon and they stock a lot of different brands. Go browse!