View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Jan-28-03, 00:57

Plan: No Grain Diet www.mercola
Stats: 181/173/173 Male 72"
BF:18/12/10
Progress: 100%

Hey, u will defenitely lose fat with CKD. U will lose more fat on strait Atkins probably since u are not carbing up every 6-9 days (depending on u). However, one thing that u already noticed urself is that u got weak on Atkins after 9 days. See, when ur body can't lift heavy weight, it has no need for muscle mass u have accumulated so it will get rid of your precious muscle!! So enter CKD, carbing up helps u lift heavy weight in GYM so ur body will be hang on to muscle, while the ketosis phase burns fat. So would reccoment continuing with CKD.

The tricky part is everyone is different, and there are a lot of factors that u have to perfect. For me, it took me months (still jsut getting it) to perfect what I need for my carb-up so I can feel good when I come off, but not have gained a grip of extra fat (or any) while doing it.

Also, during the ketosis phase took me a lot to learn what to eat and how much, I think I was not getting enough protein for my frist few months on it. Either way ull see but read these archives in this forumn and ull be OK.

-L8