#37   ^
Old Mon, Jan-27-03, 19:51
Registered Member

Plan: Dr. Atkins
Stats: 172/127/125 Female 5'0"
BF:
Progress: 96%
Default Too relaxed to count

I feel like the odd-ball out here! I don't know if that is good or bad??? What I do is wing it! I eat all the meat, eggs & cheese I want, usually a salad with lunch and salad and/or veggies for supper. On salads I either have mayo, or I mix caesar salad dressing with a few drops of lemon juice & sprinkle on parmesan cheese. I also put a tablespoon or so of 100% Bran cereal on salads a couple of times a week to get extra fiber & help with that old constipation problem I sometimes get

I also drink 2 or 3 cups of coffee & one decaf a day - 1 splenda package & 10% cream in each. Drink LOTS of water too!!!

A few times a week I will add in a 5-10 gram treat. Oh, I also take "nibbles" of Atkins bars if I get hungry between meals (usually go through about 2 bars every 3 weeks).

Seems to be working for me. I've dropped from 172 to 131 since July (need to adjust my stats). Getting close to my goal weight, although I may drop another 5 pounds below that, just to give me a bit of a buffer. Do need to start working out more, though - ab muscles are still flabby!