View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Mon, Jan-27-03, 07:40

Plan: TSP
Stats: 147/147/135 Female 5'2"
BF:?/?/?
Progress: 54%

bonappetit, my 'tweaks' are mainly what I mentioned, -- I cannot always consume a vegetable with breakfast, I sometimes use fructose, or splenda , I like semi-sweet chocolate for a treat, at some meals I just count low glycemic veggies as the carb,and I just do not like to bother with small meals with 2 snacks(although on a more leisurely day I may work 1 balanced snack into the day.)

I have found things that work well for me lately, (this from Oprah's web site and also a bk by Denise Austin) to try to stop any major food intake after a certain hour in the evening and ignore the little bit of hunger that may seem to be there. It just means I will have a good appetite for breakfast the next morning. It works well for me because my evenings are just watching t.v. or reading -- it may not work for a person more active in the evenings.

I like Karen's sign off -- I cannot quote it exactly -- ( it doesn't show on the reply pg.) but concerning perfection etc. I think we have to have those attitudes for the long term .